Customers Ask Honest-1:
Why do you feel it’s important to give my car a comprehensive vehicle inspection every time it comes into your shop for an oil change? Wouldn’t it be quicker without one?
Keeping your family safe on the road is our highest priority! Depending on your individual driving habits, visits between oil changes can be three months or more. During that time, your car has traveled thousands of miles in many different driving conditions. In Arizona that could be construction zones, poorly maintained roads, dirt roads, extreme temperatures, or just the wear and tear of stop and go driving.
There’s no way for us to tell how well your car is wearing just by looking at the exterior. Comprehensive vehicle inspections allow us to provide you with the latest data on your vehicle’s maintenance and repair needs to keep you safe. What do we look at during our inspections?
At Honest-1 we liken our comprehensive vehicle inspection to that of a medical doctor giving a physical and we take our job just as seriously!
When dropping off your car at Honest-1, we first listen to your concerns and needs. Then we will look at the manufacturers recommendations based on the number of miles on your odometer.
The function of major car components like brakes, fluids, tires, belts, air filters, and engine components degrades over time based on both mileage and driving conditions.
Car manufacturers have a detailed schedule that, when followed, lessens the chance of costly repairs and maintains your warranty. Next, we do a comprehensive visual inspection.
The following are just 10 or the many components we inspect:
- Battery performance - Is there enough power to run your vehicle? Are the terminals free from debris?
- Cabin Air Filter - Is this filter dirty causing you to breathe in air rich with contaminants, dust and debris?
- Hoses -Are they free from cracks, leaks or wear and tear?
- Tires -Are they wearing correctly? What is the tread depth? Are they safe?
- Brakes -Is there enough padding to secure that you are stopping on time?
- Fluids -Are they filled to proper levels? Are they dirty? Have they lost viscosity? Will they continue to protect key car components like your engine, transmission, brakes, power steering, and radiator?
- Steering and Suspension -Are there any leaks? Are parts corroded, missing, broken or loose?
- Lights -Is everything working properly to make sure you can see and can be seen?
- Wiper Blades -Will they work adequately in a storm? Is the rubber worn or torn?
- Engine -Are there any leaks, unusual smells or sounds?
Combining this comprehensive inspection with your car’s recommended maintenance schedule gives our technicians and service writers the information they need to make recommendations for service.
Your car has over 10,000 moving parts! Evaluating your car’s safety and function takes a little extra time. Rest assured that during any routine maintenance service or repair, our Honest-1 technicians, just like your family doctor, have your comfort and safety at the forefront of their minds. Because of that, they consistently do their best to keep your car the safest and “healthiest” on the road.
Make an appointment now and get your FREE COMPREHENSIVE VEHICLE INSPECTION with any service or repair. Because at Honest-1, the most important part is you!
Make your appointment today!
Use this coupon for Spring Savings!