Are you experiencing these symptoms?
- It feels like my car’s gears are shifting for no apparent reason
- It seems like my car isn’t shifting between gears as smoothly as it once did
- I’m hearing odd noises when my car shifts gears
- It feels like my car is struggling to shift gears
- I’m smelling something burning after driving the car around town
When your transmission needs service, come see us at Honest-1 Auto Care Paradise Valley for transmission diagnosis, service, and maintenance.
Our Maintenance Services for All Transmissions include:
- Transmission Flush - Most manufacturers recommend you get a transmission flush every 30,000 or two years.
- Transmission Filter Change – The transmission filter helps keep contaminants out of the transmission fluid.
- Transmission Fluid Change – Transmission fluid acts as both an oil and hydraulic fluid that helps facilitate gear shifts, cools the transmission, and lubricates moving parts.
A new transmission can be expensive so please don’t wait to bring your car in. If the problem isn’t your transmission, we’ll let you know and we can discuss options. Call us today for an appointment.