Car Maintenance Service
As we always recommend, please look at your car’s owner’s manual for its maintenance schedule. We do! Most manufacturers recommend that you get a tune up every 30,000 miles or once every two years, to keep your car running well and lasting longer.
At Honest-1 Auto Care Paradise Valley, the major maintenance service is thorough and precise and is available for most makes and models of cars.
Car maintenance services include:
- Checking and replacing fuel filter
- Checking and replacing spark plugs
- Checking all ignition parts
- Checking and replacing serpentine belts
- Checking and replacing air filter
- Battery current test
Check your owner’s manual for your car’s next maintenance service and then schedule your appointment at Honest-1 Auto Care Paradise Valley.